Prospective Student Brand Research™
Gain a better understanding of how college-bound high school students approach one of the most important decisions of their young lives.
Better Understand Your Prospective Students’ College Decision-Making Factors
For a teenager, the college decision looms as a complex make-or-break moment, a pivotal turn on an imagined path to adulthood. Understanding the decision-making factors, along with perceptions around your institution, college, and more, will help you make data-driven decisions to stand out from your competition.
Institutions are using their Prospective Student Research to enliven the recruiting and student experience. These essential insights help your enrollment management team:
- Learn the motivations and perceptions of your prospective students.
- Optimize your marketing and recruiting efforts with Student Mindsets™ to tailor your messaging to students’ academic, career, and experiential expectations of their college education.
- Understand how prospective student behaviors are changing over time (participation over multiple years), like potential majors and career paths.
- Gain insight on how your data compares to national benchmarks and selected peer/competitive groups.
- Understand college plans, including desired college type and course deliverability preferences.
|Aug. 23, 2023||Final deadline to submit all student lists to Eduventures|
|Nov. 1, 2023 |
|Submit any additional inquiry names to Eduventures (to add to sample)|
|Dec. 2023||Access to results in the Encoura Platform|
|March 2024 |
|Access to results in the Encoura Platform (phase 2 results only)|
How to Work With Mindsets
The Eduventures Prospective Student Mindsets are derived from our Prospective Student Research and identify the dreams and desires prospective students have for their upcoming undergraduate educations. Institutions can use them to enliven both recruiting and the student experience, including in email, print, and in student conversations.
Check out how enrollment professionals are using Student Mindsets to better recruit and engage students using messaging that will resonate with them.