Participate in Admitted Student Research
Understand Why Students Chose – or Did Not Choose – to Enroll at Your School
Eduventures® Admitted Student Research (ASR) provides a comparison of enrolling and non-enrolling students to understand their decision-making factors. This recruitment cycle challenged the creativity of enrollment teams as they were forced to recreate the entire enrollment experience online; the challenge for this spring will be to increase yield through the summer’s extended enrollment cycle. Through the ASR analysis, institutions can expect to gain a deeper understanding of their brand perception and students’ expectations to drive strategic marketing and recruiting strategies for the upcoming year.
Participating in ASR offers:
- Nationwide benchmarks for yield outcomes
- Changes in the decision-making behaviors of incoming freshmen that impact recruiting
- Gaps between how your institution was perceived and your actual institution identity
- Regional and national competitive shifts in the wake of the post-COVID-19 environment
- Competitiveness of your updated financial aid model
- Initial frequency report of your institution’s responses
- Tailored analysis to inform your institution’s yield and marketing communications strategy
- Facilitated discussion for you and your enrollment management team to understand the marketing, recruiting, and student experience implications of your results
Eduventures designs, hosts, and analyzes an online survey of admitted students on behalf of our members.